Monday, October 22, 2007

forum!!

helloo everyone

thanks for e consolatory remarks!hahah so silly....today i couldnt recall something and lost 10 marks just like that from my test!hai.......nvm...my shoes are more impt.

my shoes really got stolen! e thief has no intention of returning them to me, despite e notice i put outside my home saying i'm v upset and offering a $ reward for its return. quite a few days already!

anw, i decided to get myself a new pair cos i realise i really do need a pair of track shoes. (but i really miss my old pair! it's stil rather new and i haven even got e chance to season it!) i thought i could get myself e same model and colour if the price has dropped from 194 to bout 150.

whoa! when i got there! e price has even risen to 198! too ex la...furthermore, e original lime green and white pair has been replaced by some weird colour combis. i almost alrady decided on a algae 160 plus one when a salesman told me it's for high arch feet! sian...not for me.

e other asics ones i tried felt quite e same as my previous pair-- e unseasoned hardness. plus e colours were rather dull. as i was giving up hope, i saw a bright turquiose and white mizuno that was around e same price as e dull asics low arch ones.(140)

i remembered asics and mizuno were good for running, but my fren thought asics was more trustworthy and e technology's better. might be right, cos asics has e gel tech that's at e sole of e shoe. so i'm torn between the 2 brands...(price of both bout 140)

for asics--good reputation as a running shoe. advanced technology.
against asics--dull colour. initial unseasoned hardness.

for mizuno--appealing colour. initial comfort.
against mizuno--might be inferior to asics. no gel technology. abit ugly design.

hey gals, so give me ur opinion okok?? need to come to a decision soon so that i can go ntu fitness tng, and play whatever shoes requiring sports. thanks so much!!! :D

troubled mel. (still hoping for e return)