Thursday, October 18, 2007

thursday the eighteenth.

harlow taniwhas!!

congrats to ourselves for beating bedoks!hahaha we were really at home playing without mr.sun.yaaay.........!

(read on only if u're v free)

that's e only nice thing tat happened to me on this fateful day!! when i woke up this morning, my stunning asics running shoes were gone from my home's shoe rack!STOLEN!! i only left it there exposed for a night to air cos of ntu tng yesterday. and the thief acted in that 12 hrs!heartbroken!!my only pair of track shoes, my beloved possession, and my most ex pair of footwear!!how can anyone be so immoral???!!so poor thing..so now for e moment, i gotta forgo all my planned non-boots-sports-activites!v saddening one u know.....

then in sch i got a warning ticket for parking illegally!so suay...just today when i arrived in sch late for a proper lot, e bbdc ppl had to come to show off their riding (so the security was tighter) hai...haven got a tix in ages...choy!

and only at yck just now, i realised i dint bring any change of clothes!!only today!--when e field's so squashy! i always have a full set of clothes whenever i train! see? so forgetful at e wrong time-so unlucky!

e final not-so-nice thing tt happened to me shouldnt be blamed on my lucky stars la..it's my fault actually. but heng it wasnt a crucial try that determined our win or lose today.if not i'll feel so very guilty. hahah my drop ball attempted try lo...

hmmm! thanks for ur ears! this's e second good thing tt happened to me--being able to complain and whine!

rest well, see u gals soon!

mel.